doc. dr. sc. Goran Mauša
- Email adresa
- +385 51 505710, int. 5710 (Ured)
- Applied soft computing
- Software defect prediction
- Peptide chemistry
- Machine Learning
- Introduction to Object-oriented Programming (undergraduate)
- Software Engineering (undergraduate)
- Complex Software Systems Engineering (master)
- Applied Soft Computing (PhD level)
2020 – 2021 UNIRI multidisciplinary Covid-19 project Sars-CoV-2 supramolecular mimetics for discovery of peptides that induce viral entrapment (PI Daniela Kalafatović, substitute PI Goran Mauša)
2020 – 2023 ERASMUS+ project Promoting Sustainability as a Fundamental Driver in Software development Training and Education (project partner, local coordinator: Goran Mauša, grant no. 2020-1-PT01-KA203-078646)
2020 – 2024 COST action Connecting education and research communities for an innovative resource aware society, funded by The European Cooperation in Science and Technology (MC member Goran Mauša, grant no. CA19135)
2020 – 2023 UNIRI-plus project for new research directions Applying Machine Learning for the Discovery of Peptides with Catalytic Activity, funded by University of Rijeka (PI Goran Mauša, grant no. uniri-pr-tehnic-19-10)
2020 – 2024 HRZZ young researchers' career development project, funded by Croatian Science foundation (supervisor: Goran Mauša, grant no. DOK-2020-01-4659)
2020 – 2025 HRZZ installation research project Design of short catalytic peptides and peptide assemblies (DeShPet), funded by Croatian Science foundation (PI Daniela Kalafatovic, team member: Goran Mauša, grant no. UIP-2019-04-7999)
2020 – 2023 Applied research project A computational model of flow, flooding and pollution dispersion in rivers and coastal marine areas (KLIMOD), funded by European structural and investment funds (PI Lado Kranjčević, team member: Goran Mauša, grant no. KK.05.1.1.02.0017)
2020 – 2024 HRZZ research project Reliable and Safe Complex Software Systems: From Empirical Principles to Theoretical Models in View of Industrial Applications (RELYSOFT), funded by Croatian Science foundation (PI Tihana Galinac Grbac, team member: Goran Mauša, grant no. IP-2019-04-4216)
2018 – 2019 Young researchers initial support project Adapting multi-objective genetic programming for solving complex combinatorial problems, funded by University of Rijeka (PI Goran Mauša, grant no. 184.108.40.206.01)
2018 – 2019 Bilateral Croatian – Slovenian project An empirical comparison of machine learning based approaches for code smell detection, funded by Croatian Ministry of Science and Education and Slovenian Research Agency (University of Rijeka and University of Maribor, team member: Goran Mauša)
2017 – 2019 ERASMUS+ project Focusing Education On Composability, Comprehensibility And Correctness Of Working Software, Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices (project partner, local coordinator: Goran Mauša, grant no. 2017-1-SK01-KA203-035402)
2014 – 2018 HRZZ installation research project Evolving software systems: anaysis and innovative approaches for smart management (EVOSOFT), funded by Croatian Science foundation (PI Tihana Galinac Grbac, team member: Goran Mauša, grant no. UIP-2014-09-7945)
- D. Kalafatovic; G. Mauša; D. Rešetar Maslov; E. Giralt (2020). Bottom-Up Design Approach for OBOC Peptide Libraries, Molecules, Vol. 25 (15), pp. 1 – 15
- D. Kalafatovic; G. Mauša; T. Todorovski; E. Giralt (2019). Algorithm-supported, mass and sequence diversity-oriented random peptide library design, Journal of Cheminformatics, Vol. 11, 11:25, pp. 1 – 15
- G. Mauša; T. Galinac Grbac (2017). Co-evolutionary Multi-Population Genetic Programming for Classification in Software Defect Prediction: an Empirical Case Study, Applied soft computing, Vol. 55, pp. 331 – 351
- G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac, B. Dalbelo Bašić (2016). A Systematic Data Collection Procedure for Software Defect Prediction, Computer Science and Information Systems, Vol. 13 (1), pp. 173 –197
- Program committee at conferences:
- Program and organization committee for PhD Forum held within conferences
- ConTEL (Zagreb, July 2021)
- SoftCOM (Hvar, Sept 2020),
- SoftCOM (Split, Sept 2019),
- SST (Osijek, Oct 2018),
- ConTEL (Zagreb, Jun 2017)
- SoftCOM (Split, Sept 2016)
- Organizing Chair at SQAMIA 2014 Workshop (Lovran, Sept, 2014)
- BEST PAPER AWARD at SQAMIA 2019 conference (Ohrid, North Macedonia, Spet 2019)
- AWARD for the best young researcher in engineering and natural sciences for academic year 2016 by University of Rijeka (2017)
- AWARD for the best research proposal at the summer school SS-SBSE 2016 (Cadiz, Spain, Jul 2016)
- E. Otović, M. Njirjak, I. Žužić, D. Kalafatovic, G. Mauša (2020) Genetic Algorithm Parametrization for Informed Exploration of Short Peptides Chemical Space, Proceeding of SoftCOM 2020, pp. 1-3
- G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac, L. Brezočnik, V. Podgorelec, M. Heričko (2019) Software Metrics as Identifiers of Defect Occurrence Severity, Proceeding of SQAMIA 2019, pp. 9:1-2:9
- M. Gradišnik, S. Karakatič, T. Beranič, M. Heričko, G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac (2019) The Impact of Refactoring on Maintability of Java Code: A Preliminary Review, Proceeding of SQAMIA 2019, pp. 2:1-2:11
- M. Gradišnik, T. Beranič, S. Karakatič, G. Mauša (2019) Adapting God Class thresholds for software defect prediction: A case study, Proceeding of MIPRO 2019, pp. 1537-1542
- M. Gradišnik,S. Karakatič, G. Mauša, T. Beranič, M. Heričko (2019) Možnosti vpeljave umetne inteligence v proces razvoja programske opreme, Proceedings of DSI 2019, pp. 1-6
- M. Mohović, G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac (2018). Using Threshold Derivation of Software Metrics for Building Classifiers in Defect Prediction, Proceedings of SQAMIA 2018, pp. 11:1 – 11:9
- M. Miletić, M. Vukušić, G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac (2018). Cross-release code churn impact on effort-aware software defect prediction, Proceeding of MIPRO 2018, pp. 1460-1466
- G. Mauša, D. Kalafatovic, E. Giralt, T. Galinac Grbac (2017). Decision Support System for Combinatorial Peptide Libraries // Abstract book of ENABLE Symposium 2017, pp. 119
- G. Mauša; T. Galinac Grbac (2017). The Stability of Threshold Values for Software Metrics in Software Defect Prediction, Proceedings of MEDI 2017, pp. 81-85
- M. Miletić, M. Vukušić, G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac (2017). Relationship Between Design and Defects for Software in Evolution, Proceeding of SQAMIA 2017, pp. 10:1 – 10:10
- T. Galinac Grbac; G. Mauša (2016). On the distribution of software faults in evolution of complex systems // Proceedings of ECSA 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark: ACM, pp. 2:1 – 2:7
- G. Mauša; B. Dalbelo Bašić; T. Galinac Grbac (2016). Critical Level of Data Imbalance For Machine Learning Algorithms In Software Defect Prediction, Proceedings of IWDS 2016, pp. 36-36
- G. Mauša; T. Galinac Grbac (2016). Assessing the Impact of Untraceable Bugs on the Quality of Software Defect Prediction Datasets, Proceedings of SQAMIA 2016, pp. 47-56.
- E. Rubinic; G. Mauša; T. Galinac Grbac (2015). Software Defect Classification with a Variant of NSGA-II and Simple Voting Strategies. Proceedings of SSBSE 2015, Graduate Student Track, pp 347-353.
- G. Mauša; N. Bogunović; T. Galinac Grbac; B. Dalbelo Bašić (2015). Rotation Forest in Software Defect Prediction, Proceedings of SQAMIA 2015, pp. 35-43.
- D. Spahić; G. Mauša; S. Kraljević Pavelić; T. Galinac Grbac (2015). Data Storage and Analysis System for Conducting Biotechnological Experiments. Proceedings of MIPRO CTI 2015, pp. 528-536.
- G. Mauša; T. Galinac Grbac; B. Dalbelo Bašić (2015). Data Collection for Software Defect Prediction – an Exploratory Case Study of Open Source Software Projects. Proceedings of MIPRO CTI 2015, pp. 513-519
- I. Štajduhar; G. Mauša (2015). Using String Similarity Metrics for Automated Grading of SQL Statements. Proceedings of MIPRO CIS 2015, pp. 1497-1502.
- N. Saulig; Ž. Milanović; G. Mauša (2015). Performance Comparison of Blind Source Separation Algorithms for Nonstationary Signals, Proceedings of IN-TECH 2015.
- G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac, B. Dalbelo Bašić (2014). Software Defect Prediction with Bug-Code Analyzer - a Data Collection Tool Demo. Proceedings of SoftCOM 2014, pp. 425-426
- G. Mauša, P. Perković, T. Galinac Grbac, I. Štajduhar (2014). Techniques for Bug-Code Linking. Proceedings of SQAMIA 2014, pp. 47-55.
- T. Galinac Grbac, G. Mauša, B. Dalbelo Bašić (2013). Stability of Software Defect Prediction in Relation to Levels of Data Imbalance. Proceedings of SQAMIA 2013, pp. 1-10.
- G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac, B. Dalbelo Bašić, M.-O. Pavčević (2013). Hill Climbing and Simulated Annealing in Large Scale Next Release Problem. Proceedings of the IEEE EuroCon 2013. pp. 452-459.
- G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac, B. Dalbelo Bašić (2012). Overview of Search-based Optimization Algorithms Used in Software Engineering. Proceedings of the IN-TECH 2012. pp. 409-412.
- G. Mauša, T. Galinac Grbac, B. Dalbelo Bašić (2012). Multivariate Logistic Regression Prediction of Fault-proneness in Software Modules. Proceedings of the MIPRO 2012. pp. 813-818.