- Nov. 30, 2022
Objavljen prvi poziv programa prekogranične suradnje Interreg Italija-Hrvatska 2021.-2027.
U sklopu programa prekogranične suradnje Interreg Italija – Hrvatska 2021.-2027. objavljen je prvi Poziv na dostavu projektnih prijedloga. Rok za prijavu je 20. ožujka 2023. godine.
- Nov. 30, 2022
Objavljen Poziv na podnošenje prijedloga za program Erasmus+ za 2023. godinu
Europska komisija objavila je Poziv na podnošenje prijedloga za program Erasmus+ za 2023. godinu.
- Nov. 15, 2022
Poziv na Info dan programa Obzor Europa Widening na Sveučilištu u Rijeci
U Akvariju Studentskog centra Rijeka 24. 11. 2022. od 10:00 do 12:30 h održat će se info dan programa Obzor Europa Widening u organizaciji Sveučilišta u Rijeci, Agencije za mobilnost i programe EU te FER-a.
About the study
Requirements for admission to study and transfer from other higher education institutions
Undergraduate university study in Mechanical Engineering shall prepare students for the graduate university study in Mechanical Engineering, and shall also provide opportunities for employment at appropriate professional positions. The aim of the study is to train students to apply basic and specialist knowledge in mechanical engineering, to recognise, form, and solve practical problems, to apply other acquired knowledge in engineering, mathematics, and computer engineering, to use modern engineering tools, to understand teamwork and effective communication, to understand ethics and ethical responsibility, and to understand the influence of engineering solutions on the society and the surroundings. Graduating students must be capable of pursuing lifelong learning and professional development, and they must have a broad education (being familiar with topics outside engineering). If students decide to continue their study, they shall be able to enrol into the graduate university study in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Rijeka, Faculty of Engineering, or same study at other universities in Croatia.
Basic knowledge – mechanical engineering
- Characterise technical systems in the field of mechanical engineering
- Characterise technical processes in the field of mechanical engineering
- Evaluate the results of calculations, computations, and measurements on the basis of critical thinking and intellectual integrity
Specialist qualifications – mechanical engineering
- Apply basic and specialist knowledge in addressing specific requests in the field of mechanical engineering
- Select criteria for the dimensioning and building of technical systems in mechanical engineering
- Select criteria for the dimensioning and forming of technical processes in mechanical engineering
- Estimate the application of appropriate procedures for solving engineering problems
- Solve a given engineering problem by using acquired methods with the possibility of applying appropriate engineering tools
- Apply the principles of ethics and ethical responsibility and understand the influence of engineering solutions on the society and the surroundings
Length of study
Upon completion of the study, the following title is awarded: University bachelor (baccalaureus/baccalaurea) engineer of mechanical engineering (univ. bacc. ing. mech.).