Undergraduate Professional Study of Electrical Engineering
About the study
Requirements for admission to study
The aim of the undergraduate professional study in electrical engineering is to train experts in electrical engineering to participate in designing and building plant parts, to inspect and maintain electrical machines and devices, electronic industrial devices and industrial automation devices, and industrial and electric power plants. The job position is primarily in the plant room, in the field, and to a lesser extent, in the office. If students decide to continue their studies, they can do this at those institutions offering graduate professional study in electrical engineering. In addition, they can continue their studies at the graduate university study of electrical engineering at the Faculty of Engineering in Rijeka in line with special admission requirements set by the Faculty Council.
Basic and applied knowledge – electrical engineering
- Apply basic and specialist knowledge in solving specific tasks in the field of electrical engineering
- Select criteria for the dimensioning and building of technical systems in electrical engineering
- Select criteria for the dimensioning and forming of technical processes in electrical engineering
Professional and applied competencies – electrical engineering
- Solve a given engineering problem by using acquired methods and with the possibility of applying appropriate engineering tools
- Carry out complex operational tasks in technical systems projects in naval architecture / planning technological and production processes / power plants
- Apply the principles of ethics and ethical responsibility and understand the influence of engineering solutions on the society and the surroundings
Lenght of study
Upon completion of the study, the following academic title is awarded: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.